I am a researcher at DAMO Academy, Alibaba Group. Before that, I graduated with M.S. degree in Computer Science from Peking University in 2020, and B.S. degree of Computer Science from Wuhan University in 2017. My research focuses on computer vision and deep learning, particularly on 2D&3D image synthesis. Projects are available at Project Page.
- Researcher at DAMO Academy, Alibaba Group (07/2020 - current)
- Research Intern at Visual Computing Group, ByteDance AI Lab (06/2019 - 11/2019)
Mentor: Yuning Jiang
- Master Degree in Computer Science (09/2017 - 07/2020)
Institute of Computer Science and Technology, Peking University
Advised by Prof. Zhouhui Lian
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (09/2013 - 06/2017)
School of Computer Science, Wuhan University
Yifang Men, Yuan Yao, Miaomiao Cui, Zhouhui Lian, Xuansong Xie. “DCT-Net: Domain-Calibrated Translation for Portrait Stylization”, ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH 2022, Journal track), Vancouver, Canada, Aug. 2022.
Gu Pu#, Yifang Men#, Yiming Mao, Yuning Jiang, Wei-Ying Ma, Zhouhui Lian. “ADGAN++: Controllable Image Synthesis with Attribute-Decomposed GAN”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) , 2022. (# equal contribution)
Yifang Men, Yuan Yao, Miaomiao Cui, Zhouhui Lian, Xuansong Xie. “Unpaired Cartoon Image Synthesis via Gated Cycle Mapping”, Proc. of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) , New Orleans, American, Jun. 2022.
Yifang Men, Yiming Mao, Yuning Jiang, Wei-Ying Ma, Zhouhui Lian. “ADGAN: Controllable Person Image Synthesis with Attribute-Decomposed GAN”, Proc. of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR, Oral) , Seattle, American, Jun. 2020.
Yifang Men, Zhouhui Lian, Yingmin Tang, Jianguo Xiao. “DynTypo: Example-based Dynamic Text Effects Transfer”, Proc. of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) , Long Beach, American, Jun. 2019.
Yifang Men, Zhouhui Lian, Yingmin Tang, Jianguo Xiao. “A Common Framework for Interactive Texture Transfer”, Proc. of Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) (Accepted as spotlight, Top 7% Papers), Salt Lake City, American, Jun. 2018.
Haojun Ai, Yifang Men, Liangliang Han, Zuchao Li, Mengyun Liu. “High precision gesture sensing via quantitative characterization of the Doppler effect”, Proc. of International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), Cacun, Mexico, Dec. 2016.
- Reviewers: TPAMI, SIGGRAPH, SIGGRAPH Asia, CVPR, ICCV
- A Texture Transfer Method based on Structure Guidance. Chinese Patent, 201810224267.7. Author: Zhouhui Lian, Yifang Men, Yingmin Tang, Jianguo Xiao.
- An Automatic Generation Method of Dynamic Typography with Exemplar. Chinese Patent, 201810796815.3. Author: Zhouhui Lian, Yifang Men, Yingmin Tang, Jianguo Xiao.
- A Gesture Recognition Method Based on Audio Doppler Feature Quantization, Chinese Patent, CN107526437A. Author: Haojun Ai, Yifeng Wang, Yifang Men, Hao Fei, Zheng Li.
- Human-computer Interaction System Based on Ultrasonic Doppler Effect (software copyright), Registration number, 2016SR218485. Author: Haojun Ai, Yifang Men.
- Gesture Training and Evaluation System Based on Hidden Markov Model(software copyright), Registration number, 2016SR218488 Author: Haojun Ai, Yifang Men.
- Excellent Dissertation Award, 2020
- Schlumberger Scholarship, 2019
- Huawei Scholarship, 2018
- Outstanding Graduates, 2017
- Meritorious Winner of Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling (ICM), 2016
- Second Prize of Asia and Pacific Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2015
- First Prize in the IBM Cup Web Page Design Competition, 2014
- National Scholarship, 2014
- Email: yifangmen AT pku.edu.cn